Regional Coordination Groups
With the rapid expansion of the Motus network in the past few years several collaboratives have emerged in an effort to tackle the large quantity of receivers that require regular maintenance. Collaboratives have also formed as a way to expand the network into new regions in a coordinated fashion. See the list below includes links to collaboratives using the Motus network.
If you are a member of a collaborative you would like us to include in the list, please contact us.
For the network-wide group, please see our Motus Discussion Group.
Note: This list is incomplete but we are working on finishing it shortly.
- Northeast Motus Collaboration
- Midwest migration network
- Great Plains
- PIF Western Working Group
- Ontario and Quebec – Josh Sayers
- Motus Bat Tracking Discussion Group
- NW Canada
- Arctic Canada
- Atlantic Canada – Lucas Berrigan
- Gulf of Mexico – Contact Motus
- Central and northern South America – Nick Bayly
- Germany – Heiko Schmaljohann
- United Kingdom